Monday, February 27, 2012

Update & Great Find

Yes, I am still around. I haven't been up to much of anything lately due to my crazy pregnancy. Luckily, the all day sickness has calmed down a bit now so that I can at least function sometimes. Of course, this happens just in time for all the other wonderful side effects of pregnancy to kick in. Boy, this pregnancy is kicking my butt! It will all be worth it in the end when our little lady joins the family. Here are a couple of pics from her ultrasound last week.

For the past few months, the only scrapbooking I have done has been for a seemingly never ending project album my sister and I have been working on. It is finally getting close to being complete. The deadline is April as the recipient has a birthday that month. I will definitely be glad when this one is done. It's been in the works for four years now (I know, a long time). I'll share some of it and the full story once we have it completed.

On another note, I wanted to share a great find that I made this past weekend. I love checking out what the variety of craft/scrapbooking stores have to offer. I was at Michael's picking up some flowers to make into floral headbands for photo props (especially for our little arrival) when I stumbled upon these.
I fell head over heals and grabbed all the ones I wanted- two packs of different metal key trinkets, metal gears, metal bottle caps, metal key holes, metal clocks and metal clock hands. The company (Bead Landing) who makes them calls them Found Objects. There was a lot of other ones too (3D metal bird cage, fancy metal safety pins etc.). I thought I would share since I'm sure a lot of you scrappers would love to get your hands on these. I think they are about $5.99 a pack but they are on 30% OFF this week. Head over to Michaels to grab the ones you are drooling over quick. I already hit two Michaels to get all the ones I wanted!

1 comment:

  1. oh my GOODNESS....incredible to see your babe in pics already!! A miracle..and a blessing! Thanks for sharing, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete